Zombie Swarm- Survive Zombie Swarm- Survive

It's pretty good, a standard little zombie survival game. I personally see the zombies going a bit too fast, but oh well. (Also, you should try a project zomboid take, I think you might enjoy setting up a real survival game :D)

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Not what I thought it would feel like...

Wonderful game! I'm urged to buy it! ...Maybe even five copies for my friends! :)

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

NYAH!

What is happening?! ...? Apparently everything... o_o

Dadgame Dadgame

Amazing!

Pros: *The enemies have realistic reactions, obviously theres some expert programing done there!
*During the on fire state you can drag enemies towards you (When equipped with a weapon)
*The Bosses all have some unique traits! Example,the monkey he throws explosives at the player, creating an "OH @#$%!" Moment.
Cons: *The art is a little sloppy...

Otherwise this game deserves five-thousand fives!

Cat Game(incomplete) Cat Game(incomplete)

Er....

Lol, I don't get it ... at all... the cat HAS to die, and Now doesn't work xD (You should try and add lolcat stuff in it) o-o

Jazzy Ragdoll Jazzy Ragdoll

Wonderful!

This games physics is great, but there are some things missing. Like the power to use the mouse, and a difficulty setting, (I just want it harder xD).

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

H-wut?

You removed the pistol and all that?! why? D: I enjoyed shooting him in the head >:3

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

Kewl of awesomeness

Its very cool but the animation for chainsaw is still when moving and it would be awesomer with MMO mode :) I would like to post this on many site o_o

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Wow.......

terrible pixel art but great game over all I love the voices and I felt like crying when that purple dude died :( soooo dramatic of an RPG!

OutZone OutZone

Woah Nice game dude

Reminds me of my favorite NES game Heavy Barrel nice job on it :)